Wilcox and Wilcox-Hildreth Alumni
The Wilcox Alumni Association will be holding a reunion banquet at the Holiday Inn in Kearney on Saturday, June 13th at 6:00 pm. Registration will begin at 4:30 pm.
Banquet reservations will be $35.00 per person or $70.00 per couple. Your banquet reservation helps support the Alumni Scholarship over the next 5 years, assists with alumni directory printing costs, covers the cost of a two entree buffet meal, and aids with future correspondence costs associated with the Wilcox Alumni Association. Please complete the banquet reservation form and return it by May 10, 2015 along with your payment.
A block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn for the evening. You may book your reservation by calling 308-237-5971 and asking to reserve a room in the Wilcox Alumni block. If you would like to reserve on of these discounted room you will need to make your reservation no later than May 16th.
Additional Activities for the weekend:
Check our Facebook page for additional details and updates!
Friday, June 12
- Street Dance located in Wilcox, Main Street. Hosted by the 3D Bar and Grill, 8 pm - 1 am. View more information.
- Please bring your ID – Everyone will have to show their ID to enter the Street Dance.
Saturday, June 13
- Open house at the Wilcox-Hildreth High School (Wilcox), 10 am - 2 pm
- Conversation and coffee at the Wilcox Town Hall, 10 am - 2 pm
- Basketball Tournament - 1 pm at Wilcox-Hildreth School's gym. Contact Shawn Woollen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball pickup games starts at 1:00 PM on Saturday. We need more young guys.
- Golf Tournament - Contact Dan Gitt, 308-380-3282
- Pitch Tournament - 1 pm at Wilcox Town Hall, contact Teresa Paitz, 308-775-2135
If you are interested in participating in any of the tournaments, please mark which activities you may want to participate in on your reservation form so we may plan accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
2015 Wilcox Alumni Officers
Kirk Nelson, President
Brent Bergstrom, Vice President
Brian Konert, Secretary
Teresa Paitz, Treasurer
Village of Wilcox
PO Box 88 Wilcox, NE 68982
Phone: (308) 478-5510